Pre-made Classes for MPs
Military police protect the lives and property on Army installations by enforcing military laws and regulations. They also control traffic, prevent crime and respond to all emergencies.
Military police (MP) are police organizations connected with, or part of, the military of a state. The word can have different meanings in different countries, and may refer to: a section of the military solely responsible for policing the armed forces (referred to as provosts) a section of the military responsible for policing in both the armed forces and in the civilian population (most gendarmeries, such as the French Gendarmerie) a section of the military solely responsible for policing the civilian population (such as the Romanian Gendarmerie or the Chilean Carabineros) the preventative police forces of each Brazilian state (Policia Militar), responsible for policing the civilian population, which become auxiliary forces of the Brazilian Army in time of war.
Supervise or provide support to the battlefield by conducting battlefield circulation control, area security, prisoner of war operations, civilian internee operations, law and order operations on the battlefield, and support to the peacetime Army community through security of critical Army resources, crime prevention programs, and preservation of law and order.
- Building Search, 1,193kbs, this is a class on Law Enforcement-style building searches
- Collect Evidence with Detainee Ops
- Criminal Investigation Command (CID) Overview, 2,182kbs
- Conduct Kennel Maintenance
- Crowd Management, 547kbs
- Culture in Army Prisons (10.80kbs) – An explanation of the culture in the Army prison system.
- DA Form 2823, Sworn Statement, 113kbs
- DA Form 3881 Rights and Warnings 272,468kbs
- DA Form 3946, Traffic Accident Reporting, 1,514kbs
- Deadly Force, When to use (Word) (6.26kbs)
- EPW Handling, 696kbs
- Evidence, 592kbs
- Felony stop 985,990kbs
- Inmates Accountability 38,414kbs
- Interregation Approaches, 264kbs
- Interview and Interrogations for Army Police, 504kbs
- Law enforcement Road Safety
- Miranda Rights and Article 31, 1,842kbs
- OR and DR Report Writing (13.75kbs) – Presentation on Observation and Discipline Report writing for Army Prison system.
- Personnel Search 226,733kbs
- Prepare a DA Form 2823
- Prepare a Result of Trial, Confinement Order, and Victim/Witness Form
- Priorities of Force (16.43kbs) – Priorities of force in the Army Prison system.
- Process a Drunk Driver
- PSD Class, 367kbs
- Respond to a Domestic Disturbance, 1,433kbs
- Respond to a TA, 252kbs.
- Search a Vehicle for Explosives or Prohibited Items
- Secure the Scene of a TA
- Special Reaction Team (SRT) Planning Considerations, 159kbs
- Supervise and Installation Access Control Point
- Sworn Statement, 113kbs
- TCP Operations
- Use a Riot Baton, 2,919kbs